France, officially the French Republic, is a country whose territory consists of metropolitan France in Western Europe and several overseas regions and territories. The metropolitan area of France extends from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean.
With an area of 640,679 km2 (247,368 sq mi) and a population of 67 million people, the country attracts more than 80 million foreign visitors per year.
France is well known all over the world and it has so many places to visit.
Here are some of the places I have visited and the hotels where I have stayed:
- Hôtel Roi Soleil Prestige in Saint-Avold.
- Hôtel Relais Saint Jean in Troyes
- La Mare aux Bambous guesthouse in Cooffy, near Beauval Zoo.
- Grand Hôtel des Bains in Fouras
- Hôtel Mercure Nancy Centre Place Stanislas